Discussion and information on localization of SOGo

Text archives Help

Re: [SOGo-i18n] Mistake in a PT translation

  • From: "Francis Lachapelle" ( ) < >
  • To: "Clemente Aguiar ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo-i18n] Mistake in a PT translation
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 14:09:39 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 63F361DC709A

Hi Clemente

I've made the change on Transifex, where we manage all the translations of
SOGo. The change will be integrated to the source code soon.

If you want to collaborate to the translation, please consider joining the
Portuguese team on Transifex:

https://www.transifex.com/inverse/sogo/

Thanks,

Francis