Re: [SOGo] SOGo shared folders + courier-imap?

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To: SOGo List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo shared folders + courier-imap?
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 15:35:25 -0400

Hi Roberto,

In a regular mail client, you should not be able to see the "application/x-sogo-notification" part, as it is meant to be handled by a future addition to SOGo Integrator.

Currently we consider this feature as pending so it's normal that the URL does not match...

Thanks for reporting this, nonetheless!

Can SOGo's web interface and Thunderbird share folders through Courier-imap?

I enabled ACL capability. I'm using mysql server as the authentication
backend. I'm trying Linux, Windows and web clients. I shared a folder
named "test" and the user received the following e-mail:

------=_=-_OpenGroupware_org_NGMime-28762-1273084468.772340-2------
content-type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

El usuario <username> ha modifcado los permisos de acceso a su carpeta
"foldertest".
------=_=-_OpenGroupware_org_NGMime-28762-1273084468.772340-2------
content-type: application/x-sogo-notification; method=modify; type=Mail;
charset=utf-8

imap://localhost/
------=_=-_OpenGroupware_org_NGMime-28762-1273084468.772340-2--------

imap://localhost/???... I suppose the user should receive a full working
link... isn't it?

TIA,

PS: cheers to every SOGo contributor for this new version :-)

--
Roberto

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 ::

Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (www.scalableogo.org) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)