Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface

  • From: Jakob Lenfers < >
  • To: SOGo List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 14:30:59 +0200

Am 06.05.2010 13:33, schrieb Jakob Lenfers:

I updated sogo yesterday, from a nightly due to the DST bug to the
current stable 1.2.2. Since then it seems that I cannot open the
calendar modul from the webinterface. (Thunderbird with integrator or
Thunderbird3 with caldav still work.)

Oh, I forgot one piece of information: When I click on calendar (or enter the URL manually) I get redirected to /SOGo/so/lenfers/Calendar/Mail/view and see the mail modul again.

Jakob