[SOGo] Problem installing SOGo from source

  • From: Klaas Dellschaft < >
  • To: SOGO List < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem installing SOGo from source
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 15:21:34 +0200

Hi,

when I try to compile SOGo from source, I get several errors when calling the final "make install". It finishes with an error message that the *.wo files in SoObjects/Appointments/Appointments.SOGo/Resources can not be copied into the install directory.

When looking into SoObjects/Appointments/Appointments.SOGo/Resources, I can see that the *.wo files actually are links to files in SoObjects/Appointments/ but the destination files do not exist. Examples of missing files:

SOGoAptMailDutchDeletion.wo
SOGoAptMailDutchUpdate.wo
SOGoAptMailEnglishDeletion.wo

I use the following commands for compiling and installing SOGo:

mtn --db=~/db.mtn pull inverse.ca ca.inverse.sogo
mtn update
./configure --enable-debug --disable-strip
make
make install

Did I miss something during compiling and installing or is this an actual error in the make files that the *.wo files in Appointments.SOGo/Resources are not compiled and correctly linked?

Best,
Klaas

  • [SOGo] Problem installing SOGo from source, Klaas Dellschaft, 05/06/2010