[SOGo] Weird behavior with Funambol client and shared calendars

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Weird behavior with Funambol client and shared calendars
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 15:17:17 -0500

Currently we are finalizing the testing stage before deploying SOGo out to
our users. One of the issues that has just come to my attention is the remote
calendar sync using Funambol Blackberry client. Here is the situation:

I can create events in my calendar on SOGo or on my phone and they sync
perfectly.
I can accept invites to meetings that are placed on other users "personal"
calendar and it is written to my "personal" SOGo and BB calendar fine.
I can accept invites to meetings that are placed on a "shared" calendar and
it is written to my "personal" SOGo calendar but will not sync to my
blackberry.

This behavior is quite odd and I do not see anything in the logs that is
blatantly the issue. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Using SOGo from the
yum nightly repo, Funambol 8.0, sogo connector 1.0.7, and blackberry os5 with
the 4.7 and up PIM client. I have tried resetting all my calendar data
multiple times and it still refuses to sync the events that are tied to a
shared calendar even though they are written to my personal calendar. Any
help is appreciated.

--

Donny B.