Re: [SOGo] synchronization with Outlook

  • From: Steve Scholl < >
  • To: , Clay Wright < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] synchronization with Outlook
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 11:46:22 +0200

Am 06.05.2010 16:54, schrieb Clay Wright:
Steve Scholl wrote:
now I have a new problem.
I'm able to synchronize, but I don't have all appointments, just a few
of them.
Hey Steve. Are the events that sync all from the same calendar?
My configuration in the webinterface:
- I have 3 calendars called:
cognitec --> 3 appointments --> not synced
test --> 1 repeating appointment --> all synced
Personal Calendar --> 3 appointments --> all synced
So I just have problems with one calendar.

(I have 8 appointments in 3 different calendars. Every calendar has a
tag is marked as to be synchronized.)
Any ideas or comments?
Also look for clues in your Funambol server logs again.
Ok, could you please help me to find the right logfile? Under /opt/Funambol/logs I can see differnt folders:
content-provider, ctp-server, ds-server, http, inbox-listener and pim-listener
I'm not sure which is the right one!? :-(
Thanks for your efforts
--
Clay