Re: [SOGo] Re: ANN: SOGo v1.2.2

  • From: Pascal Bourdais < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Martin Rabl < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: ANN: SOGo v1.2.2
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:19:12 +0200

Le Fri, 07 May 2010 11:16:10 +0200,
Martin Rabl
< >
a écrit :

> hmm ... I would be glad to help you but je ne pas parlez francais tre
> bien - em: rien.

Sorry, but my english seems to be like your french. I try anyway.

I can't update to V1.2.2. I used centos for more simplicity, but it
doesn't seem simpler than the Slack I used to use.

Yum upgrade worked to update to V1.2.1, but not for the last one.

I configure yum.repos.d as shown here :
http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/faq/article/how-to-install-sogo-and-sope-through-yum.html

# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.4 (Final)

# cat /etc/yum.repos.d/SOGo.repo
[sogo-rhel5]
name=Inverse SOGo Repository
#mirrorlist=http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=$releasever&arch=$basearch&repo=os
baseurl=http://inverse.ca/downloads/SOGo/RHEL5/$basearch
gpgcheck=0

And the result is :

# yum check-update
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
* addons: ftp.free.fr
* base: ftp.free.fr
* extras: ftp.free.fr
* updates: ftp.free.fr
sogo-rhel5 | 1.9 kB 00:00

# yum update sogo
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
* addons: ftp.free.fr
* base: ftp.free.fr
* extras: ftp.free.fr
* updates: ftp.free.fr
addons
| 951 B 00:00
base
| 2.1 kB 00:00
extras
| 2.1 kB 00:00
sogo-rhel5
| 1.9 kB 00:00
updates
| 1.9 kB 00:00
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update

I tried to clean the cache (yum clean all), with no success

Thank you for any help,

--
P.Bourdais
Gie Infagri