Re: [SOGo] synchronization with Outlook

  • From: Clay Wright < >
  • To: SOGo List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] synchronization with Outlook
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 09:57:52 -0500

Steve Scholl wrote:
>> Hey Steve. Are the events that sync all from the same calendar?
>>
> My configuration in the webinterface:
> - I have 3 calendars called:
> cognitec --> 3 appointments --> not synced
> test --> 1 repeating appointment --> all synced
> Personal Calendar --> 3 appointments --> all synced
> So I just have problems with one calendar.

Good to know the problem is isolated to one calendar.

> Ok, could you please help me to find the right logfile? Under
> /opt/Funambol/logs I can see differnt folders:
> content-provider, ctp-server, ds-server, http, inbox-listener and
> pim-listener

Sure. If you did the default install of the Funambol server, you'll be
interested in the logs at /opt/Funambol/logs/ds-server/ds-server.log.

If you haven't already, you might also want to enable debug logging on
the Funambol client in Outlook as well.

--
Clay