Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To: , Jason Oster < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 11:15:27 -0400

Hello,
Are you currently working on it? I know Mozilla Messaging and the Calendar Project are both working in parallel to get Thunderbird and Lightning released as near each other as possible.
We've not really started working on it.
If you have an open source code repository for the extensions, perhaps it would be nice to have some additional testing? And a few of us developers outside the "fence" here wouldn't mind pitching in with patches. :)
Things will be available from our Monotone server. We'll inform the list as soon as we have something ready for testing.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca