Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface

  • From: Jakob Lenfers < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 17:34:55 +0200

Am 06.05.2010 13:33, schrieb Jakob Lenfers:

I updated sogo yesterday, from a nightly due to the DST bug to the
current stable 1.2.2. Since then it seems that I cannot open the
calendar modul from the webinterface. (Thunderbird with integrator or
Thunderbird3 with caldav still work.)

I upgraded to the current nightlys, since I need a solution and it works. Downgrade on the stable packages - and it works too. Well, I never fidled around with any of the files (and didn't change my configuration either), but now it works, and thats enough for me.

If I can help anyone with a similar problem with anymore information, don't hesitate to ask. Not that I think I can find anything noteworthy anyways. :)

Thanks for the mails,
Jakob