Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To: , Jason Oster < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 18:38:34 +0200

Source-Repos you can find here:

http://www.sogo.nu/english/development/source_code.html

Jason Oster wrote:
On 05/07/2010 06:59 AM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
Hello,
We are seriously considering SOGo as our calendaring system for the
company and was wondering when you plan to upgrade to Thunderbird 3.
Will you wait for the final release of lightning?
Shortly after the final releases of Thunderbird 3.1 and Lightning
happen, we'll release updated SOGo Connector and Integrator extensions.

Regards,

Ludovic,

Are you currently working on it? I know Mozilla Messaging and the Calendar Project are both working in parallel to get Thunderbird and Lightning released as near each other as possible.

If you have an open source code repository for the extensions, perhaps it would be nice to have some additional testing? And a few of us developers outside the "fence" here wouldn't mind pitching in with patches. :)