[SOGo] sogod crashes when sending mail through web mail

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogod crashes when sending mail through web mail
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:37:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I have a weird problem with sogod crashing when sending mail through the web
interface.
My system is Debian Squeeze 32bit with the nightly sogo packages.

Please see Mantis ID 0000541 for a strace log of the problem.

I would appreciate any help to track this problem.

Best regards
Christof

  • [SOGo] sogod crashes when sending mail through web mail, cegner, 05/07/2010