[SOGo] IMAP Folder problems

  • From: Robert A Wooldridge < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] IMAP Folder problems
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 15:42:01 -0500

The SOGo IMAP client does not seem to be able to deal with the subfolders on my Dovecot server. All of my folders are subfolders of the Inbox. But the SOGo client has two sets of folders. One which is on the same level as the Inbox and then the ones that are subfolders. When I send a message, it does not get placed in the sent folder and an error comes up:

An error occurred during object publishing

Sent is not an IMAP4 folder

Any ideas on what is causing this?

--
*Bob Wooldridge*