[SOGo] Lightning 0.10 Today Pane changes

  • From: Adam Yearout < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Lightning 0.10 Today Pane changes
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 20:46:53 -0700

I've noticed with the new version of Lightning for Thunderbird that calendars now have a property labeled "Show in Today Pane". As far as I can tell, this property defaults to disabled.

This and the new "Show Invitations" property should probably default to enabled so that it acts similarly to the old version when updating. I've had users call today asking where all their events went in the Today pane.

Is there any way to possibly manage this preference?

Thanks!

--

Adam Yearout