Re: [SOGo] Lightning 0.10 Today Pane changes

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Lightning 0.10 Today Pane changes
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 11:49:29 +0200

Adam Yearout schrieb:
I've noticed with the new version of Lightning for Thunderbird that calendars now have a property labeled "Show in Today Pane". As far as I can tell, this property defaults to disabled.

This and the new "Show Invitations" property should probably default to enabled so that it acts similarly to the old version when updating. I've had users call today asking where all their events went in the Today pane.

Is there any way to possibly manage this preference?
We also would like to have these on by default (At least for the personal ones)

Opening a bug in mantis would probably help tracking the issue

http://www.scalableogo.org/bugs/my_view_page.php
BTW: that one is not @sogo.nu for the moment.

André