Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 06:28:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I also have this strange redirection issue, I'm running Debian lenny x64.

The packages I compiled from the 1.2.1 version work fine, but I have this
issue
with the 1.2.2 nightlies or my compiled packages from this version.

The SOGo log file shows a 302 HTTP error.

I contacted Jakob who resolved the problem by upgrading to a nightly but he
doesn't know why it works.

Thanks.