Re: [SOGo] synchronization with Outlook

  • From: Clay Wright < >
  • To: SOGo List < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] synchronization with Outlook
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:42:45 -0500

Steve Scholl wrote:

> I've attached a part of the logfile...I can't see the reasons for my
> problems :-(

Hi Steve. Looking at your logs, I can offer two suggestions.

1) Most important, downgrade your Funambol server to an officially
supported version. We're using 8.0 without issue.

2) If syncing the cognitec calendar still persists, perhaps try
upgrading the Funambol Outlook Client to 8.5. I've used 8.0.5 and 8.5 on
Outlook XP (2002), but things may be different in Outlook 2007.

> Thanks again a lot for your help

Certainly. I hope this helps!

--
Clay