General discussion on installation and configuration of SOGo

Text archives Help

Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface

Chronological Thread 
  • From: Peter Mei < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:43:05 -0700

Okay, so I believe I've generally identified another symptom, and a rough fix (though certainly not the actual cause).  Since updating to 1.2.2 (via "yum -y update sogo"), on 5/4/10, I've had the following message in sogo.log at service start:

May 04 17:12:34 sogod: SOGo watchdog [13974]: <0x0x92d90d8[SOGoProductLoader]> SOGo products loaded from '/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/SOGo':
May 04 17:12:34 sogod: SOGo watchdog [13974]: <0x0x92d90d8[SOGoProductLoader]>   PreferencesUI.SOGo, SchedulerUI.SOGo, Contacts.SOGo, ContactsUI.SOGo, MailPartViewers.SOGo, Mailer.SOGo, Appointments.SOGo, MainUI.SOGo, AdministrationUI.SOGo, MailerUI.SOGo, CommonUI.SOGo
May 04 17:12:35 sogod: SOGo watchdog [13974]: [so-product-registry] could not load product: SchedulerUI
May 04 17:12:35 sogod: SOGo watchdog [13974]: |SOGo| version 1.2.2 (build " target="_blank"> 201005041658) -- starting

Initially, I misread Jakob's solution (I read package instead of packages), and merely switching the sogo package (yum erase sogo ; [flip repos] ; yum install sogo ; repeat) did not change things.  Once I noticed my error, I discovered this via 'yum list installed' ...

sope47-cards.i386                     1.0_20090414-1.el5               installed
sope47-core.i386                      4.7-1632_20090414.el5.1          installed
sope47-ldap.i386                      4.7-1632_20090414.el5.1          installed
sope47-mime.i386                      4.7-1632_20090414.el5.1          installed
sope47-xml.i386                       4.7-1632_20090414.el5.1          installed
sope49-appserver.i386                 4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2          installed
sope49-cards.i386                     1.2.1-1.el5                      installed
sope49-core.i386                      4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2          installed
sope49-gdl1.i386                      4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2          installed
sope49-gdl1-contentstore.i386         1.2.1-1.el5                      installed
sope49-gdl1-postgresql.i386           4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2          installed
sope49-ldap.i386                      4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2          installed
sope49-mime.i386                      4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2          installed
sope49-xml.i386                       4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2          installed

... So. ...

yum list installed | perl -ne 'print "$1\n" if /^(so(go|pe)\S+)/' | tee ~/sopkgs
xargs yum -y erase < ~/sopkgs
xargs yum -y install sogo sope49-gdl1-postgresql

... did the trick.  I no longer have any SOPE 4.7 packages, I can access calendars via the web interface, now, and I no longer see "[so-product-registry] could not load product: SchedulerUI" in the logs at startup.  Are there perhaps some patches that have been applied to sope without the package version dependencies being properly adjusted?  The sope packages that were previously on my system, with version 4.9-20100219_1664.el5.2, were seen by yum as satisfactory for sogo.i386.1.2.2-1.el5, while those now retrieved from the stable repo have version 4.9-20100504_1664.el5.2.  This may be irrelevant, but there it is.  It's worth noting that on the site, the downloadable tarball of SOPE r1664 sources is dated Feb. 19th.  Again, possibly a red herring.

YMMV.  Anyhow, thanks to Jakob for the tip.


On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 3:28 AM, < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

I also have this strange redirection issue, I'm running Debian lenny x64.

The packages I compiled from the 1.2.1 version work fine, but I have this issue
with the 1.2.2 nightlies or my compiled packages from this version.

The SOGo log file shows a 302 HTTP error.

I contacted Jakob who resolved the problem by upgrading to a nightly but he
doesn't know why it works.


" target="_blank">

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page