Re: Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface

  • From: Thibaut Le Bruchec < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [SOGo] cannot open calendar in webinterface
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 04:23:45 -0400 (EDT)

Unlike you, my sogo and sope packages are up to date :

Package: sogo
Section: web
Installed-Size: 14272
Maintainer: Inverse Support
< >
Architecture: amd64
Version: 1.2.2.20100510

Package: libsope-ical4.9
Section: libs
Installed-Size: 508
Maintainer: Inverse Support
< >
Architecture: amd64
Source: sope
Version: 4.9.r1664.20100510

same version for all the other sope packages.

I also noticed this in the log when I stop SOGo :

Error (objc-load):/usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/SchedulerUI.SOGo/./SchedulerUI:
undefined symbol: __objc_class_name_iCalByDayMask

Don't know if that's very helpful since the SchedulerUI couldn't be loaded on
startup.

Thanks.