[SOGo] Cannot synchronize categories

  • From: Thomas Damgaard < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cannot synchronize categories
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:34:09 +0200

Hello all

I can't figure out if the feature I request is supposed to be
supported or not, but it seems like it would be logical if it is.

When creating calendar categories in thunderbird, these are not
synchronized to the sogo server. When creating categories in the web
interface however, these seem to be synchronized.

Is this the expected behaviour? It seems like categories should
propagate to thunderbird as well, but maybe there are some
complications in doing so?

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Damgaard Nielsen
http://thomasdamgaard.dk