Re: [SOGo] Cannot synchronize categories

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cannot synchronize categories
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:57:12 -0400

Alessio Fattorini wrote:
Il 25/05/2010 11:34, Thomas Damgaard ha scritto:
Hello all

I can't figure out if the feature I request is supposed to be
supported or not, but it seems like it would be logical if it is.

There is a bug, it's open from 1 year, what's missing for fix it?
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=5

What is required is the extension of the "proprietary" DAV extensions of Inverse and make SOGo Integrator make use of those extensions. Not difficult per se but it takes time, which we don't have yet.

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 ::

Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)