Re: [SOGo] Photo aren't working anymore :(

  • From: Håvard Wigtil < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Photo aren't working anymore :(
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:43:21 +0200

Den 24. mai 2010 06:15, skrev Martin Lehmann:
Hello,

why are photos stripped from vcards while using funambol-connector now?! :(

They worked great with windows mobile and now all contacts lost there photos :(

This problem is introduced in one of the latest svn versions of the funambol connector.

I saw the code for this in a recent commit, and was hoping I didn't read the code correctly (as I agree that stripping all photos is bad even though SOGo doesn't support them). But it seems that this code does what I thought i does after all.

The offending code is the green block in this link: https://sogo-connector.forge.funambol.org/source/browse/sogo-connector/trunk/src/java/ca/inverse/sogo/engine/source/SOGoSanitizer.java?r1=29&r2=32

If you're alreday building from SVN it should be relatively simple to remove the offending lines.

Ludovic, would you care to tell us what proplem you were trying to fix with removing all photo tags, so we can see if we can find another solution?

Håvard