Re: [SOGo] OpenLDAP password change

  • From: "Gavin Henry" < >
  • To: "sogo" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] OpenLDAP password change
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:49:41 +0000

What do your openldap logs say. Set loglevel to 256.

Thanks,

Gavin.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.