[SOGo] SOGo and haproxy docs?

  • From: "Chris Hobbs" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo and haproxy docs?
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:03:25 -0700

My google-fu seems to be failing me, and I can't seem to be finding good docs and setting up haproxy to work with SOGo. My goal is to have multiple web front-ends behind the haproxy box. I'm currently getting 502 errors when I go through the haproxy server.

Thanks for any tips,

Chris

Chris Hobbs
Director, Technology
New Haven Unified School District

-- This message has been checked by ESVA and is believed to be clean.

  • [SOGo] SOGo and haproxy docs?, Chris Hobbs, 05/26/2010