Re: [SOGo] OpenLDAP password change

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] OpenLDAP password change
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:03:54 -0400

Gavin Henry wrote:
I would tend to disagree with that. It has a draft RFC, but the code is solid
and is used by lots of companies and organisations.
Most of the error codes in the control object have changed across
releases. We've tried 5-6 releases since 2.3.X and we've got different
error codes with the same calls each time. It has stabilized since
2.4.17 and I wouldn't call that a non-changing target if our tests
haven't proven otherwise.

There is a big difference in using the ldap tools (ldapsearch,
ldapmodify, etc.) and linking to the OpenLDAP libraries.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)