[SOGo] Users of one domain can see users from other domains

  • From: Thomas Damgaard < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Users of one domain can see users from other domains
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:17:52 +0200

Hi all

We are running SOGo on Debian Lenny. Currently, we have two e-mail
domains in SOGo.
We have observed a problem that a user from one domain can see users
from another domain. For example a user

on the domain
foo.com would be able to see users from bar.com, e.g.

This is what I do:
* Log in to sogo web interface with

* Go to Address Book.
* Right click on Personal address book
* Slect Sharing
* Click on the Plus to add.
* Write 't' i the search field.
* Now several contacts appear. Some are from foo.com, but others
are from bar.com.

What gives?

I would like to separate domains from each other, so that users on
foo.com can only see users from foo.com.
I would expect this to be the default behavior.

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Damgaard Nielsen
http://thomasdamgaard.dk