[SOGo] Migrate sogo to version 1.2.2

  • From: Gema < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Migrate sogo to version 1.2.2
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:34:54 +0200

Hello,

 I have a issue with sogo migration. Sogo is working with version 1.0.4 in a virtual server with postgresql and I want to migrate to another server with sogo version 1.2.2  with postgresql too
 I have installed sogo from packages and done a pg_dump of postgresql database. But the restore doesn't work well, because exists differences between two versions of sogo, the format isn't the same.

 How can I migrate the database of sogo supporting all the information? calendar, address book, signature .... etc

 Thank you