Re: [SOGo] SOGo installation on Ubuntu Lucid

  • From: Wolfgang Sourdeau < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo installation on Ubuntu Lucid
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:22:44 -0400

wrote:
Hi,
thank you, Roberto for your hints. I experimented with them, but nothing
changed.
On the psql-commandline there is no problem with the given credentials
to log in, create some tables and access them in the database named sogo.
I think I'll try to use another daily build, but ...

Ralf

Hi Ralf,

You probably also need to enable identification via tcp in your postgres, which is disabled by default on new installations...

Here is what I have in my own pg_hba.conf:

host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau :: +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125 ::

Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)