Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird

  • From: Luca Olivetti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 10:09:59 +0200

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
Hello,

with sogo integrator 0.100 thunderbird hangs with the message "sending credentials to the server" (localized message, the english one could be slightly different).
Eventually if I kill it, after many attempts it works (but then it does the same at the next start-up).
If I replace the integrator with 0.99 (leaving the connector at 0.100 and lightning at 0.10) it doesn't hang anymore.
I did not yet upgrade the server to 1.2.2.
I tried with a clean profile with no difference (well, it didn't hang the first time I used the clean profile but it did the second time I started thunderbird with it).

If I replace startup-overlay.js with the one from sogo-integrator 0.99 it doesn't hang anymore (though the "updating extensions" dialog stays there forever, thunderbird is functional nonetheless).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.133) Fax +34 93 5883007