Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird

  • From: Luca Olivetti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:00:25 +0200

En/na Wolfgang Sourdeau ha escrit:
Hi Luca,

If you play with password saving, does the pproblem disappear?

First of all, I disabled the option "signon.rememberSignons", so my users are never prompted to save the password, however I tried it and even with the password saved it will hang.

The bug here is a very old bug in Thunderbird where two simultaneous SSL connections will cause a dead lock when authentication occurs. Very difficult to work-around because there is no way to intercept both the SSL connections to the mail servers and to SOGo.

but the problem seems to be the connection to the update server (as I said, nuking checkExtensionsUpdate "solves" the problem).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.133) Fax +34 93 5883007