Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird

  • From: Luca Olivetti < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:05:40 +0200

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

One, probably unrelated, thing:

after entering the password

CalDAV: Error without status on initial PROPFIND for calendar Calendario
persona
CalDAV: Error without status on initial PROPFIND for calendar Sala
reuniones (we
tron
< >)
identities for calendar:
https://mail.wetron.es/SOGo/dav/luca/Calendar/personal/

type: owner
address:
mailto:

then it hangs.

In case of a sucessful run, the console shows the same plus the following:

Even when it doesn't hang, the calendars appears locked, unless I force a refresh (I suppose that it will do a refresh by itself after some minutes).
Could it be that the above error will cause the calendars to appear as locked?
If so, what's causing that error?

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.133) Fax +34 93 5883007