Re: [SOGo] Migration problems

  • From: Edouard LEIB < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Migration problems
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:15:16 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your reactivity.

May be we have some old libraries. What type of library do you want I search ?
Do you have names of specific libraries ?

Regards,

Wolfgang Sourdeau a écrit :
" type="cite">Edouard LEIB wrote:
Hello all,

We have some troubles with migration from 1.0.2 version to 1.2.2 version.

Checks that you don't have old versions of the libraries lying around on your filesystem...

--

PERAX SA - Automates de télégestion
Edouard Leib - ">