Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird

  • From: Mailing pigna < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:18:10 +0200

I have the same problem.

On thunderbird 2.0.4 with extensions version 0.99, I installed the
update 0.100 and thunderbid hangs at boot.

If comment the function checkExtensionsUpdate TB works correctly()..

The function checkExtensionsUpdate it very comfortable for a "release"
updates, how do i fix the problem?

The calendars have always found them offline when start TB, even with
version 0.99 so I do not depend on the change is made.

Thx.

http://loziopigna.blogspot.com/