[SOGo] task refresh behavior after phone sync

  • From: Raffael Bachmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] task refresh behavior after phone sync
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:24:08 +0200

Hi everyone,

we have some strange problems with the synchronization of tasks to a phone an
the refresh of the tasks in thunderbird. The phones are running Windows
Mobile
(don't know exact version, but its an older one).

If a task is created in thunderbird, synced to the phone, changed on the
phone
(e.g. due date) and synced again, then thunderbird does not show the changes.
Even if we reload the calendars or restart thunderbird. If we change the same
task in thunderbird and try to store, we get a message that it has been
changed on the server. This is kind of annoying, because you ether can
overwrite the changes on the server or reload and loose the changes just made.

If the task was originally created on the phone this problem does not occur.

Does anybody have the same problem or, even better, a solution for it?

Thanks
Raffael

  • [SOGo] task refresh behavior after phone sync, Raffael Bachmann, 06/22/2010