Re: [SOGo] new pre-versions of SOGo Connector *and* Integrator for TB 3.1

  • From: benoit gautier < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] new pre-versions of SOGo Connector *and* Integrator for TB 3.1
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:35:59 +0200

Hi,

If I update to sogo nightly, can I continue to use thunderbird 2 (and if yes, with witch version of integrator/connector) ?

thanks you

Envoyé : 24/06/2010 17:27 +0200

" type="cite">
Sorry for the confusion...

Now that I think of it, I must warn you that a bug has been fixed yesterday in SOGo and that would previously make the Lightning views flicker indefinitely. Therefore you should also update to SOGo Nightly if you wish to try Lightning for TB 3.1...

Cheers,