Re: Fwd: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird

  • From: Sebastian Clarke < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:27:30 +0100

I have a possibly similar, if not identical issue. Reported from our desktop support section...

"A few members of staff have had problems opening Thunderbird. It will open once, show the windows updating extensions and then close, but does not reopen automatically or manually."

We have no way of getting thunderbird to open again without removing the calendaring extensions manually from their profile directory. This is with thunderbird 2.0.14 and integrator et al 0.101pre2.

Any ideas?

Seb

Mailing pigna wrote:
I have the same problem.

On thunderbird 2.0.4 with extensions version 0.99, I installed the
update 0.100 and thunderbid hangs at boot.

If comment the function checkExtensionsUpdate TB works correctly()..

The function checkExtensionsUpdate it very comfortable for a "release"
updates, how do i fix the problem?

The calendars have always found them offline when start TB, even with
version 0.99 so I do not depend on the change is made.

Thx.

2010/6/1 Luca Olivetti