Re: [SOGo] Change rsvp status in an invitation as organizer

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Change rsvp status in an invitation as organizer
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:00:46 -0400

Hello Jakob,
I'm not sure if iTIP/iMIP support this, but is there a possibility I
missed to set the rsvp state of invitations?

What I want to do is invite a few people, where maybe some don't have a
mail/calendar combination and therefore cannot reply to an invitation
properly. They call me or write me back with their status, but I cannot
set them as confirmed or not attending manually. It would be easier to
check who has replied and who hasn't, for the organizer, who already
knows that, and more important for the other attendees.

Did I miss this function, should I write a feature request or is it
impossible with iMIP?
It's not possible with SOGo or Lightning (even 1.0b2) right now. Please file a bug for this.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca