Re: Fwd: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: [SOGo] sogo integrator 0.100 hangs thunderbird
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:02:40 -0400

Sebastian Clarke wrote:
I have a possibly similar, if not identical issue. Reported from our desktop support section...

"A few members of staff have had problems opening Thunderbird. It will open once, show the windows updating extensions and then close, but does not reopen automatically or manually."

We have no way of getting thunderbird to open again without removing the calendaring extensions manually from their profile directory. This is with thunderbird 2.0.14 and integrator et al 0.101pre2.

Any ideas?

Have you also tried for those users to disable checkExtensionsUpdate() ? You could try so, rezip the XPI and send them directly for testing purposes. It'll give us more beef one what could be the issue.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca