Re: [SOGo] unable to login SOGo

  • From: Francis Lachapelle < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] unable to login SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:39:30 -0400

Hi Louis-Philippe

On Jun 29, 2010, at 1:55 PM, Louis-Philippe Gauthier wrote:

> I installed SOGo 1.2.2 on Debian Lenny with .DEB and I am unable to log in.
> I want to test it and I'm new to Sogo World ;-)
>
> With Firefox, I have a "An unhandled error occurred." message. The login
> page doesn't have the CSS.

Please read the official documentation :

http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/documentation.html

You can also search the mailing list archives :

http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/community.html

Basically you need a webserver. Don't try to access the sogod process
directly on port 20000.

Francis

--

:: +1.514.447.4918 x105 :: http://www.inverse.ca