Re: [SOGo] SOGo on Ubuntu 10.4 with Postgresql

  • From: Nicolas Grima < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo on Ubuntu 10.4 with Postgresql
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:25:51 +0100

I did, and it works (sogo + funambol).
I do remember having several issues during the install, though.
If you describe your problem I'll try to find if I faced the same, and what solution I used.

Nicolas

Michael Wandel a écrit :
Hey,

has anyone a solution to install SOGO on Ubuntu 10.4 LTS.

There is a thread about the errors but no solution, .....

Thanks for every hint to solve this problem

best regards

Michael Wandel