Re: [SOGo] GMT time zone for event change

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] GMT time zone for event change
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:21:21 -0400

Anton Popov wrote:
Hi,

When I change the time of an event, the attendees get an update mail
that has the following text in it:

The following parameters have changed in the "Test" meeting:
Start: Thursday, July 01, 2010 12:15 GMT
End: Thursday, July 01, 2010 13:15 GMT

Please accept or decline those changes.

The time is in GMT and that confuses people.
I use CEST (Europe/Berlin) time in the sogo config
SOGoTimeZone = Europe/Berlin;
and in the users preferences.

How can I fix that?
IIRC, it has been fixed a few weeks ago. Try with sogo-demo.inverse.ca

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca