[SOGo] SOGo on Solaris

  • From: Tony Pyro < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo on Solaris
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:53:18 -0400

Hello,

I've been slowly working my way through a build of SOGo on a Solaris 10
machine. I know it's not a supported OS but Solaris has few options for open
source groupware.

Assuming I can get through all the build problems, is it reasonable to think
it will run well? Yes, I've seen the OGo build notes for Solaris 9... they
help to a degree. Should we be looking elsewhere?

Our main requirement is to be able to run our own IMAP server rather than
having one integrated. We're also looking at Open-Xchange for this reason but
not Zimbra or many like it.

Thanks!