Re: [SOGo] SOGo on Solaris

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo on Solaris
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:03:05 -0400

Hi,
I've been slowly working my way through a build of SOGo on a Solaris 10 machine. I know it's not a supported OS but Solaris has few options for open source groupware.
Assuming I can get through all the build problems, is it reasonable to think
it will run well? Yes, I've seen the OGo build notes for Solaris 9... they
help to a degree. Should we be looking elsewhere?
It should work just well, post your progress / questions and we'll be glad to help.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca