Re: [SOGo] iOS 4 CardDAV support

  • From: Torsten Budumlu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] iOS 4 CardDAV support
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:14:51 +0200

So aggain, I had a look into the settings of a german iphone, so maybe the
translation is not exact. But anyway, you can find the settings under:

Settings -> Mail/contacts/Calendar -> Add Account -> Other -> CardDAV

Hope that helps!

--
Torsten Budumlu
PhD student

EIMI - European Institute for Molecular Imaging
University of Münster
Mendelstr. 11
48149 Münster

Tel: (+49) (0) 251 8349309