Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Patrick Ben Koetter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:28:45 +0200

* Ludovic Marcotte
< >:
> SOGo Connector / Integrator are extensions enhancing the integration
> of Thunderbird 3.1 with the SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) groupware
> system. They also add support for CardDAV-based address books.

Works fine so far with the exception that I found my personal address book
configured to be at the host "inverse.ca" like this:

<https://inverse.ca/SOGo/dav/patrick/Contacts/personal/>

Is that because I missed a configuration setting or should it have
automatically been correct and this is a bug?

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15 Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München Telefax +49 89 3090 4666

Amtsgericht München Partnerschaftsregister PR 563