Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 support!
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:29:56 -0400

On 29/07/10 10:28 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
* Ludovic
Marcotte< >:
SOGo Connector / Integrator are extensions enhancing the integration
of Thunderbird 3.1 with the SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) groupware
system. They also add support for CardDAV-based address books.
Works fine so far with the exception that I found my personal address book
configured to be at the host "inverse.ca" like this:

<https://inverse.ca/SOGo/dav/patrick/Contacts/personal/>

Is that because I missed a configuration setting or should it have
automatically been correct and this is a bug?
Euh.. have you modified the SOGo Integrator? (extensions.rdf file)

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca