Re: [SOGo] iOS 4 CardDAV support

  • From: Ryan Evans < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] iOS 4 CardDAV support
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:44:37 -0500

I have not gotten it to work on my iPhone 3g with ios 4.0.

My fields under CardDav are:
Account on/off
Server:
User Name:
Password:
Description
- Advanced -
Use SSL: on/off
Port:

The server setting only allows first level domain entry, ie yourdomian.org NOT /SOGo/dav/etc

When this info is entered and using the "description field as the URL" in my sogo logs I get this:

[WEClientCapabilities initWithRequest:]: Unknown WebClient: user-agent='DataAccess/1.0 (8A293)'
127.0.0.1 - - [29/Jul/2010:09:40:04 GMT] "OPTIONS /SOGo HTTP/1.1" 302 0/0 0.028 - - 692K
2010-07-29 09:40:04.194 sogod[18231] -[WEClientCapabilities initWithRequest:]: Unknown WebClient: user-agent='DataAccess/1.0 (8A293)'

SO no, I cannot get it working yet either.. :(

Cheers,

Ryan

Mark Adams wrote:
" type="cite">
I think your mistaken.

I would be happy to be proven wrong though! - Can anyone else get this
to work as described by Torsten?

Regards,
Mark