[SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 and photo in contacts

  • From: "Martin (Lists)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird 3.1 and photo in contacts
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:07:56 +0200

Hallo

I had added some contacts with photos to my SOGo. In the WEB-version
the photos are shown as expected. But within T-Bird there is always
the empty default picture.

I can add a photo to the contact, but this seems to be only local (or
the URL is stored in the contact). But I want to upload the photo onto
the contact data, so every user can see it.

Is this a limitation of T-Birds addressbook?

Martin