[SOGo] SOGo/Thunderbird+Lightning and Time Changes

  • From: Chris Hobbs < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo/Thunderbird+Lightning and Time Changes
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:55:41 -0700

So my boss just scheduled a recurring monthly meeting with me for the next
school year - every third Thursday of the month at 3:00pm. Looks exactly
right in the SOGo web interface, but in TB+Lightning the occurrences from
November thru February display at 2:00pm. I assume it's because of the switch
to Pacific Standard Time.

Any ideas?

--
Chris Hobbs
Director, Technology

  • [SOGo] SOGo/Thunderbird+Lightning and Time Changes, Chris Hobbs, 07/29/2010