Re: [SOGo] compile and build SOGo on Mac OS X 10.6

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] compile and build SOGo on Mac OS X 10.6
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:56:16 -0400

On 29/07/10 6:29 PM,

wrote:
Did anyone succeed to build SOGo 1.3.0 on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) ?
I doubt anyone has tried. Nonetheless, if you install gnustep-make on Mac OS X, it should be then pretty fast to get it running. If you want to try, you can even first get the ca.inverse.sope branch from our Monotone repository which is a cleaned up version of SOPE, with all our patches applied (some work still needs to be done in the cleanup area).

If would be kind cool if someone would find the time / energy to get it working on Mac OS X.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca